Over the past 5 years Abundance has grown as a brand and as a team. We have gone from start-up to established player in the peer-to-peer sector and now we are looking to find somebody who can help us with the growing demands of customer queries, paperwork, and generally managing the day-to-day nitty gritty of office life (like which is the best way to make cafetiere coffee. Answers on a postcard please).
If you or anybody you know might be interested, please do apply or share. You can do so by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header Office Manager.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Abundance Office Manager
Abundance is a fast growing, new model, financial services company. We operate an innovative retail investment platform that enables anyone to invest in socially useful infrastructure projects across the UK.
We are looking for someone to join the Abundance team to help manage our office, as well as provide administration & HR support to the operations & wider team. We are looking for someone with drive and energy who can not only help with day to day administration but also help make Abundance the best place to work in the UK.
Specifically, the role will cover the following:
– Maintain the firm’s compliance, operations and HR files
– Organise the office layout and maintain all office supplies
– Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
– Develop and oversee HR policies
– Oversee the on boarding of new staff
– Provide first cover for incoming customer calls and emails
– Provide customer service support as required
– Provide a range of assistance to customer operations team
– Experience managing an office
– Experience of working in or managing an HR function
– General administration experience
– Ideally, experience working in a regulated business, but not required
– Ideally, basic bookkeeping experience
– Attention to detail
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
– Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks when required
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Confident and relaxed when communicating with customers
– Ability to work on your own initiative
– Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
– Problem-solving skills and project management ability
– Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of Office software packages
What’s on offer?
Depending on the person and experience, the salary range is £18-£25k. For the right individual who stays with us for the long term we offer a Share Option scheme.
Though we work hard, we also look to create an environment that enables people to create an optimal work / life balance and with this role we are happy to explore child friendly hours.